Scams are becoming more prevalent, and these scammers are often very smart and know just what to say to make you vulnerable. Seniors are frequently targeted in scams over the phone and email. The purpose of this section is to make seniors aware of common scams designed to target them. Check out the links below for your reading pleasure!
- Are You 50 Years or Older and Do you Have Rheumatoid Arthritis or Osteoarthritis Related Fatigue? Volunteers Needed for UMass Research Study
- Free at Home Covid Test Kits
- Community Action Pioneer Valley *NEW* Older Adult Home Modification Program
- COVID Vaccine Info and Scams
- Medicare Beneficiaries Online Resource